Contract position: Global leader in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry has an immediate need for a Lead CAD Designer in Andover MA. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, possible extensions, possible temp to perm. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Process in-house drawing requests - Provide plots for redlining to engineers, revise drawings, manage review process to drawing revision completion.
- Support change controls associated with drawings.
- Support large format plotters for Engineering (EMU) department.
- Identify and provide reference plots as needed for validation activities, emergency work, and regulatory visits.
- Provide evidence of drawing revisions for change control closures.
- Maintain reference drawing library.
- Provide weekly Drawings in Review reports to Engineering (EMU) leadership team.
- Provide drawing support to contracted projects by being the engineering contractor's point of contact for drawings.
- 5-10 years manufacturing facility drawing experience, prefer bio, pharma or medical device
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 (or later)
- Apply and audit drawings to a CAD standard
- Experience in drawing management program (preferably BlueCielo Meridian).
- Drawing auditing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.