Contract position: Project Engineer I needed for amazing opportunity in the Covington, GA area. The Project Engineer I is responsible for supporting the development and construction of new offices that will bring the company raw materials for is biologic medications. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Provides advanced analytical, clerical and management support to the engineering function.
- Help leverage the productivity of the Project Managers so that each PM can effectively manage 7-8 sites each versus 5-6 sites without this role.
- Participates in capital authorization approval, slide deck generation support and capital spend projections.
- Supports purchasing requests for the engineering function, providing support to Project Manager, and improvement to system workflow.
- Project Management Support (40%), Capital Funding Support (40%), Presentation and documentation Support (20%)
- BS in Engineering desired.
- Must have excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Spreadsheets)
- Must be a quick learner in a fast paced Project Management environment
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.