Permanent position: Quality Engineer opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm in SE Kansas. Excellent company, excellent benefits. Relocation package. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Responsible for developing, evaluating, and improving quality engineering methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials, and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to interface with internal and external customers concerning introduction of new products, existing product requirements, expectations, and quality issues.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years working as a QE
- Experience within a automotive manufacturing environment.
- Must be skilled in the use and application of quality control tools and possess analytical, interpersonal, communication skills
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity at a solid manufacturing firm
- Bonus Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.