Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineering Manager needed in Fort Worth Texas to lead continuous improvement efforts at a large plant as well as manage the day to day work of the manufacturing engineering team. This person will be highly visible and make a major impact to the plant. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Manage, train and develop manufacturing support team to establish and ensure top level performance.
- Prioritize, manage, and resolve manufacturing process, equipment/tooling and maintenance problems in real-time to ensure the best outcomes for our customers and the business
- Identify, plan, manage and execute continuous improvement actions that reduce cost, cycle time, and lead time while increasing safety, quality, and repeatability.
- Actively support product development efforts from the initial phase through product launch with a primary focus on design for manufacturability while meeting customer specifications.
- Oversee the creation of equipment specifications for purchasing of capital equipment and the design of tooling, jigs and fixtures to ensure effective results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, or similar
- Hands on experience with CAD software, preferrable SolidWorks
- 7+ years of manufacturing engineering experience with demonstrated growth and people management skills, preferably in a configure-to-order sheet metal or extruded aluminum manufacturing sector with a strong emphasis on lean concepts, tools, and kaizen leadership
- Benefits including healthcare, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K program
- bonus and share profit potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.