Contract position: Project Engineer II needed for amazing opportunity in the Covington, GA area. The Project Engineer II is responsible for ensuring that all project milestone requirements are delivered per agreed upon drawings and specifications while balancing cost, resources, and time commitments. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Able to work cross-functionally with internal teams as well as 3rd party vendors to deliver results.
- Manages the construction and technical review of new, redevelopment, relocated, and remodeled BioLife Centers.
- All such construction related work is conducted by 3rd Party Vendors under contract with the company and needs to be assessed and managed.
- Participate, Contribute, and Assist the team in the process of selection and development for new and redevelopments of new offices.
- New Office Management and Development (65%), Capital Project Management (25%), Engineering Document Creation (10%)
- BS in Engineering or related technical degree.
- Must have excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to coordinate with the company and the developers to complete project goals and tasks.
- Must be okay with up to 50% travel.
- Construction Project Management experience is highly desired.
- Must have experience creating project plans and steps needed to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Pharmaceutical experience would be a huge plus.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.