Permanent position: Senior Technical Program Manager for System-on-a-Chip (SoC) needed at a rapidly growing consumer electronics manufacturer in South Florida. Excellent benefits, progressive company culture, relocation package etc! Apply NOW!Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Lead and deliver global Compute Program for future products.
- Inclusive of SoC (CPU/GPU, CVIP, Memory, etc) architecture / planning / execution, power budget simulation and allocation strategy, battery life forecast, thermal input for wearable devices, etc.
- Drive collaboration between EE, ESW, CV to lead and deliver platforming strategy from Compute perspective.
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables; incorporate input from cross-functional team members and communicate to senior stakeholders.
- Create, maintain, and drive schedule by monitoring progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems. Implement, manage, and communicate program changes.
- Lead complex technology partnerships with external vendors, integrate external teams and results into critical path and manage deliverables against SOW's.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years experience starting in chip design or architecture and transitioning to Program Management.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical program management, program management, or product development role.
- Must have be a Electrical / Computer / SW Engineer by background,
- Must have demonstrated career progression with room for more growth
- Top notch progressive company culture
- Annual bonus program with great payout track record
- Company equity
- Company paid medical insurance
- Relocation package
- Unlimited PTO program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.