Contract position: A Supply Management Planner is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Greeneville, TN, area. This position will manage the day-to-day performance and relationship of a group of suppliers for several assigned commodities to support factory operations. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Schedule and expedite the delivery of purchased materials to support a production plan, including recommendations for premium logistic alternatives when needed..
- Processes suppliers non-conformances and accelerate corrective actions. Resolve and eliminate shipping and receiving problems to guarantee quick and correct payments to suppliers.
- Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are executed in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent supply management experience is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SAP.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.