Permanent position: Commercial furniture installation company in San Leandro, CA, is looking for a Field Project Manager for their construction division. This is a direct hire opportunity.Responsibilities for the Construction Manager
Requirements for the Construction Manager
- Independently identify construction scope of work through RFPs and architectural plans/scope.
- Review project documents including specification drawings, floor plans, bills of materials, deployment matrices, etc. for accuracy and alignment with project planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or any related Engineering degree.
- 5 years of field PM experience.
- Have a complete understanding of construction practices, with emphasis on doors, ceilings, walls, hardware, flooring systems, power and database building interface, seismic issues and code compliance.
- Knowledge of Cal/OSHA regulations and other standards and codes.
- Bonus potential
- Truck and gas card.
- Excellent benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.