Permanent position: Project Manager located in Minneapolis, MN for a leading commercial mechanical contractor that designs, builds, and maintains complex mechanical systems. This role is responsible to lead projects from the initial conceptual mechanical design to completion of large and small mechanical projects. Our client is seeking qualified Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to add to their team. Candidates must have Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or related with at least five (5) years mechanical estimating experience specializing in plumbing, piping and sheet metal. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available for ideal candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Estimating projects for all three trades (Plumbing, Pipefitting, and Sheetmetal)
- Drive initial conceptual mechanical design to completion of large and small mechanical projects.
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate mechanical engineering work, including supervision of the design and progress of a project.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and agencies, contractors, design teams
- Assist with the growth of the company through marketing and business development.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management is coveted)
- Project management experience in mechanical contracting
- Experience estimating projects in the trades of Plumbing, piping and sheet metal
- Understanding of construction and mechanical contractor industry practices
- Strong project management skills, including documentation, cost control, procurement, scheduling, change orders, estimating, pricing, and negotiation skills
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- 401K match
- Stock program
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.