Contract position: A Supply Chain Analyst is needed for a multinational automotive corporation in the Statesville, NC area. This role will assist with the planning and analytics related to operations and inventory requirements. No per diem available. Travel within a 10 mile radius to other warehouses in the area. Mon - Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM.Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Supply chain planning to ensure optimal inventory levels and minimize backorders or shortage/surplus. Leverage forecasting and inventory planning systems to generate 12-month rolling demand forecast and purchasing plans and target stocking levels.
- Identify cost saving opportunities, project plans in support of company goals, and savings targets. Monitors supply chain performance by analyzing reports on time and quality metrics.
- Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented solutions for moderately complex issues, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a variety of issues.
- Bachelors' degree required. Experience with process improvement activities within supply chain. Database and ERP reporting skills.
- Experience optimizing existing supply chain processes and identifying inefficiencies. Knowledge of industry practices and standards. Proficiency in MS Office.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.