Permanent position: Immediate need for a Facilities Engineer to join our growing team! This is a direct hire opportunity located Celina, OH. The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of experience with residential and light commerical plumbing installation, from rough-in to finish phase. If local or commutable, please apply today!Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Intallation of water heaters, running drains, vents, water lines, etc.
- Work on a variety of projects including new construction and remodeling.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on residential and light commerical jobs.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively to the customers and clients.
- Associate's Degree or Technical School training is preferred.
- Competency with hand tools associated with the craft.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Flexibility & willingness to work in multiple positions
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Associate Owned Company
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.