Contract position: We are searching for a Production Planner in Reno, NV to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract role that is expected to last 6 months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Create, review, amend, and maintain attainable and effective production schedules for assigned products and product families.
- Utilize system tools inclusive of material requirements planning and capacity planning to ensure that the supply chain is effective in meeting the needs of our customers while maintaining required delivery and inventory goals.
- Execute MRP and the timely creation of shop orders to satisfy customer demand, achieve desired stocking levels and maintain flow of work on the factory floor.
- Communicate and coordinate with production supervisors and purchasing teams to ensure schedule adherence and recovery if required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain from an accredited institution is preferred
- 3 + years of related experience within the supply chain function, preferably in planning/scheduling
- SAP business system experience is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.