Contract position: We are searching for a QC Inspector in Torrance, CA to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Interprets intermediate mechanical drawings and inspects characteristics using standard measurement equipment and special inspection/test equipment
- Utilizes standard equipment such as micrometers, comparators, gage blocks, calipers, radius gauges, ring and plug gauges, hardness testers, indicators, thread gauges and protractors
- Utilizes special equipment such as toolmakers microscope, surface plate and height gauge
- Measures and interprets threads using Fed. Std. H28
- Uses surface analyzer (Profilometer) and determines surface finishes
- High School degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of inspection experience
- All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.