Contract position: Medical Device company in Concord, CA, is looking for several Electrical Engineers with a background in Medical Device, hardware and electronics board design or any other experience in a regulated environment. These are contract positions. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Applies expertise in board level electronics design while optimizing for device safety, reliability, manufacturability and testability
- Debug and test of hardware using software and hardware tools as needed
- BSEE and 5-8 years of design experience in a medical device or heavy regulated industry
- Experience in every aspect of hardware development, from design concept, through schematic design entry, circuit simulation, PCB layout, board bring-up, troubleshooting and release to manufacturing.
- Experience with digital and/or analog (sensors, data acquisition, power systems) design
- Experience with schematic and PCB design tools and with microprocessor/microcontroller and/or FPGA based digital design.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.