Permanent position: Mechanical Design Engineer near Buford, GA at a leading global manufacturer of food processing and automation equipment. This position is responsible to lead solutions projects related to new product development/design of processing equipment. Candidates must have a BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical is ideal) with at least four (4) years of Mechanical design experience within a manufacturing organization. This is a direct hire opportunity with a fast paced and growing company. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- 30 to 50% travel to domestic and international sites
- Responsible for managing development projects within mechanical design of processing equipment.
- Critically evaluate projects and solutions, conduct risk assessment for development projects
- Focusing on development of logistics solutions within processing equipment
- Ability to work effectively with international teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering highly preferred)
- Minimum of at least four (4) years of Mechanical design experience within a manufacturing organization.
- Experience with 3D design using SolidWorks
- Ability to plan and oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude is ideal
- Full benefits package
- PTO/Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.