Permanent position: Our client in Torrance is looking for a Manufacturing Manager to start right away! Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Manager
Requirements for the Manufacturing Manager
- Will be responsible multiple Manufacturing operations in YMEX
- YMEX Division and Senior Managers will report directly to this position
- Current expectation 98.5% compliant under Good Manufacturing Practices methodology.
- Must ensure Product quality compliance.
- Must ensure divisional financial compliance and ensure department operates at standard.
- Must have degree in an Engineering Discipline from a very reputable university.
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- 3 years Min in Manufacturing or Engineering Management. Medical Manufacturing preferred.
- ISO Implementation experience preferred.
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Must have credible knowledge of manufacturing finance
- Extensive Computer skills in relation to manufacturing data analysis.
- Must have credible knowledge of Quality Systems and statistical analysis.
- Medical and Dental Insurance, employee pays portion
- Life Insurance paid in full by company
- 401K plus match
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.