Contract position: A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Gahanna, OH area. This role will assist higher level employees in their role as scheduler and /or commodity tracker for distribution work planning teams. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Coordinate the efforts of execution teams in the development of work plans that are aligned with an annual work plan. Organize and assist with scheduled meetings concerning the estimation, planning, and scheduling of work.
- Assist higher level employees in working with contractors / personnel on schedule development and routine progress updates. Assist higher level employees in performing site surveys /engineering updates to verify progress.
- Become familiar in scheduling & planning techniques (SmartSheet & STORMS Work Management).
- High School or GED and 2+ years experience required. Bachelor Degree or Associate's preferred in a related technical field such as Engineering, Construction Management.
- Experience in construction work management & planning systems preferred; preference for systems using last planner. Experience in developing or maintaining data integration between management systems preferred.
- Experience in planning & monitoring work within a SmartSheet environment preferred. Scripting language experience, such as JSON, Python or similar preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.