Contract position: Test Lead needed for worlds largest manufacturer of industrial automation and information solutions in their office North of Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will oversee product development test projects or programs focused on the delivery of a product through the development test process, and into a finished state for release to external customers. Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Lead and indirectly supervise testers within the group
- Leads formulation of test programs for complex new programs.
- Gains approval of product qualification and system test plans based on product requirements and with inputs from project technical, certification and quality leads.
- Create schedules and budgets for product qualification and system test programs/projects.
- Plans for and drives implementation of test set-ups for product qualification and system tests.
- Associates degree in Electronic / Electrical Technology or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in the Development or Product Engineering groups.
- Experience planning and scheduling product development or product/system test activities is desired.
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.