Permanent position: Immediate opening for an Advanced Quality Engineer / AQE Engineer with experience in manufacturing working for an automotive manufacturing company near Connersville, IN area. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Coordinated pilot runs for new projects; APQP meetings; Participate in Plant launch team meetings; Tracking delivery status of new projects etc....
- Various Launch Phase duties include; release new process in order to start serial production, carry out capacity studies, coordinate engineering changes, create launch curves etc..
- APQP and ensure they deliver to the success of the New Product Development Process.
- 5+ years experience.
- BS in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering (or the an Engineering degree with the proper on-the-job experience.)
- Preferable skills: AMEF, CONTROL PLAN, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, IATF, 16949, VDA 6.3, GD&T, Changes of engineering, black belt, six sigma.
- Competitive company sponsored benefits, vacation/sick time, 401k etc..
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.