Permanent position: We have an immediate need for a Project Manager located in Fredericksburg, VA. The ideal candidate will have a background in Construction Management and at least 4 years of Project Management experience. Relocation is available for the right candidates. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Reviews project plans and specifications with company management to plan and coordinate schedule and procedures.
- Inspects the worksite to determine sequencing and methods and surveys for potential hazard and safety concerns.
- Some estimating and bugetary responsibilities.
- Comply with federal, state and company environmental policies.
- Inspects the work to ensure that workmanship conforms to project specifications and schedules.
- Must be willing to travel to an area within a 50 mile radius of Fredericksburg, VA.
- Must have a background in Construction Management. Must have a minimum of an Associate's Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience working on heavy civil projects.
- Must be comfortable working in an office environment and in the field.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus!
- Health Insurance.
- Company phone.
- Relocation available.
- Company vehicle or reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.