Contract position: Immediate opening for a Quality Engineer in Miami Lakes FL. Responsible for product and service quality planning, evaluation and control. Works cross-functionally in the development and implementation of prevention-based methodologies used in design, manufacturer, test, sustainability and correction of products and services. This is a 4-6 month contract opportunity with a major healthcare company, possible extension. Apply nowResponsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Collaborate with others in Quality, Manufacturing and Engineering to assure overall regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction
- Apply your mentality of flawless execution to all endeavors; including NCR and Complaint monitoring/maintenance/prevention, CAPA investigations, Internal/Customer/Registrar/Regulatory audits, Issue Impact Assessments and corporate holds, etc...
- Plans, controls, and assures product and process quality in accordance with quality principles, which include planning processes, design control, material control, acceptance sampling and measurement systems
- Coach, Mentor and Train the front-line team to ensure effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelors in related field
- 5+ years of overall regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction in the medical device or pharma industry
- 5+ years of CAPA and complaint monitoring experience
- Demonstrates understanding of quality philosophies, principles, systems, methods, tools, and standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of the audit process including types of audits, planning, preparation, execution, reporting results and follow-up.
- Develops and implements quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting and problem solving.
- Contractor benefits offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.