Permanent position: Growing heavy industry manufacturer in the Charleston area is looking for a Maintenance Engineering Manager. Individual will be responsible for leading team with a focus on safety, planning, TPM/reliability, cost, efficiency, quality, and productivity. Excellent benefits: 401K , health, dental, vision;; vacation, holiday pay, bonus, and relocation paid if needed.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Provide leadership and direction to the maintenance and engineering team in areas such as safety, planning, TPM/reliability, cost, efficiency, quality, and labor utilization (productivity).
- Implement TPM and Reliability best practices in order ensure stability and machine efficiency.
- Effectively analyze process concerns and performance gaps and guide resources to resolve manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum cost and prevent operation delay.
- Maintain compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements, quality specifications, and safety standards.
- Provide leadership in TPM activities such as: collection of data through PMs, maintenance planning, coordinating planned work during outages, and continuously improving the maintenance planning and execution process.
- Bachelor's Degree (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, or related).
- 7-10 years of experience as a Senior Plant Engineer or Engineering and Maintenance Manager responsible for the maintenance and OEE of a manufacturing plant.
- Demonstrated ability to lead TPM and Reliability best practices.
- Experience managing a CMMS
- Bonus, Relocation, Health, Dental, 401K etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.