Permanent position: Plumbing Designer located near Reston, VA for a leading engineering firm specializing in mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineering design. This role is responsible for the development of construction documents and design of water distribution, sanitary drainage, and storm-water drainage systems. To be considered - candidates must be a Certified Plumbing Designer (ASPE) with experience using AutoCAD and REVIT. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing and well established organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Plumbing Designer
Requirements for the Plumbing Designer
- Design and production position which includes the development of construction documents
- Be expert in the design of water distribution, sanitary drainage, and storm-water drainage systems.
- Conduct field observation visits to accurately document the existing field conditions
- Accurately produce the project construction documents to meet milestone schedules
- Review all project related construction administrative items (shop drawings, RFI's, change order proposals).
- Possess working knowledge of all codes applicable to the discipline
- Must be a Certified Plumbing Designer (ASPE)
- Experience in the design of water distribution, sanitary drainage, and storm-water drainage systems.
- Must be well versed in AutoCAD (REVIT experience is coveted)
- Working knowledge of Fire Protection Design
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is a plus
- Excellent benefits plan
- Relocation assistance
- Growing organization
- PTO / Vacation plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.