Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Manufacturing Engineer. This position is located near Euclid, Ohio. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the development and improvements of all manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a metals environment and also have experience utilizing a 3D CAD software, ideally SolidWorks. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $85K. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop and oversee the manufacturing processes for products in cooperation with manufacturing and quality control to ensure that all standards are met
- Evaluate new processes, manufacturing methods, and equipment to improve process capabilities, material yields, and new products lines
- Provide technical support to customers in an effort to define product/process requirements or troubleshoot existing materials or applications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or another Technical Field is required
- Experience in a metal manufacturing environment, i.e. CNC Machining, Steel, Powder Metals, etc.
- Experience with a 3D Design Software, preferably SolidWorks or Pro-E
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $85K
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.