Contract position: A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the East Moline, IL area. This position will work with manufacturing to assist with capital budgeting, engineering, GD&T, line design, and will work with Pro-E and AutoCAD. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Knowledge of shop floor manufacturing, incentive pay systems, and work measurement.
- Familiarity with engineering tools. Exposure to line design, material presentation, cycle balancing. Must know SAP.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T). Understanding of ergonomic tools and concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Pro-E & Auto CAD. Knowledge of capital budgeting and capital equipment justification.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.