Contract position: We are searching for an Engineering Technician in Wilsonville, OR to work at a leading electronics/printer manufacturer. This is a contract position expected to last about six months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Read schematics, assemble Electronic Circuit Board Assemblies (ECBA)
- Build power and control cable assemblies to spec
- Perform basic troubleshooting of PCBAs and cable assemblies using a Digital Multimeter
- Assemble electro-mechanical subsystems and fixtures from drawings and schematics
- Demonstrate knowledge of safety and work protocols and application from job related training and can train other technicians
- Minimum AA/AS degree with advanced electronic theory and principals
- 5+ years experience building, repairing, testing or operating electro-mechanical equipment.
- 5+ years of experience working with Jetstack or Printhead Mfg processes
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.