Contract position: Electrical CAD designer needed in Houston for PCB Design and layout for new product design. This is a long term opportunity with an excellent, industry leading company. Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Completed entire PC Board Design experience with minimal oversight.
- Create proper CAD models in any Electronic CAD software
- Prepare complex design layouts and schematics based on rough sketches or instructions from engineers
- Create complex CAD library components
- Associates of Electronics Technology or similar discipline or 8 years of experience. 10+ years of experience may be considered in lieu of associates degree.
- Expertise in complex, multi-layer PCB board design
- Excellent Electric theory knowledge
- Solid understanding of PCB fabrication and assembly
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.