Contract position: A Contingent Systems Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fargo, ND area. This position will plan, coordinate, and perform system-level concerting, design, testing and analysis work for a project. No per diem available. No travel required.Responsibilities for the Systems Engineer
Requirements for the Systems Engineer
- Analyze system needs and determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Produce and evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on system-level knowledge.
- Compile and furnishe necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for the building of prototypes and adoption of the design.
- Bachelor's degree in Systems or Electrical related Engineering. At least 2 years of system or product engineering and embedded controller design engineering.
- Knowledge of the principal components used in embedded systems including microcontrollers, operating systems, switching devices or protection devices.
- Knowledge in basic engineering principles, theory and practice. Understanding of engineering principles as they relate to the company product.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.