Contract position: An Experimental Parts Procurement Coordinator is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Ankeny, IA area. This position will manage, facilitate, and implement process improvement projects within a single process or a number of processes. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Procurement Specialist
Requirements for the Procurement Specialist
- Complete part ordering tasks in MaSA application within SAP workflow. Apply basic data tools to analyze problems for improving the identified processes.
- Rout parts in SAP to correct experimental work centers to make the final part to print. Analyze production inventory and submit transfer orders of stock from production to experimental inventory.
- Apply process methodologies, tools and measurement systems including IMPACT, six sigma, change management tools, financial analysis and decision tools to achieve the best results.
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Must have experience with AutoCAD, ProE, Solidworks, and Microsoft Office.
- Must have a basic understanding of Manufacturing processes. Must be detail-oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.