Contract position: A Project Manager is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis, MN area. This role manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through implementation. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures. Create the project plan and drive project milestones.
- Provide day-to-day direction to project resources and guarantees the project teams are provided the resources and support that enable the teams to reach their defined objectives.
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project. Responsible for preparation of documentation and status reports.
- P6/Project Scheduling experience required.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio required.
- Electrical utility and electrical substation construction experience are preferred. SAP Experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.