Contract position: A Facilities ASC Engineer and a Facilities Electrical or Mechanical Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Ankeny, IA area. These positions will provide either Architectural/Structural/Civil engineering support, or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering support to manufacturing, warehouse, and office facilities projects. No per diem available. 1st shift. 10% domestic travel is required. Occasional evenings, weekend, or holiday work may be required.Responsibilities for the Facilities Engineer
Requirements for the Facilities Engineer
- Work closely with facilities maintenance, manufacturing engineers, environmental engineers and factory safety engineers.
- Project budgets range in size from small projects (~$10,000) to very large projects ($10,000,000).
- May lead some projects including working with business stakeholders, coordinating outside engineering designs, reviewing designs, preparing bid documents, selecting contractors and coordinating construction efforts.
- Bachelor's in either Architecture or Structural/Civil engineering, or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 8 years of experience in Project Management, Construction Management, and Construction Administration.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.