Contract position: A Supply Chain Planner is needed for a manufacturer of optics products in the Norwalk, OH area. This position is responsible for the supply chain production planning execution of the products manufactured within their Value Streams, including the processes which impact production scheduling, capacity planning, and inventory management. No per diem available. Up to 50% travel will be required.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator
Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Responsible for the daily creation, maintenance, execution, attainment reporting, and issue escalation of production planning; capacity planning; issuance, prioritization, and control of production scheduling.
- Responsible for accuracy of ERP system data including planning parameters within the item master, work order completion dates, inventory plans, and product availability information used by management.
- Work with Supply Chain and Purchasing headquarters teams in defining inventory plans for finished goods, subassemblies, and raw materials and the metrics with which to measure attainment to these plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management. At least 3 years of experience inventory and production planning and control.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of ERP systems and fundamentals of MRP, Forecasting, Inventory, Production Shop Floor, and Capacity Planning is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.