Permanent position: Electrical Manufacturer in the power quality solutions industry is seeking a Senior Product Engineer to join its team. This person will perform engineering work and applied research, development, and design of new products. They will focus on developing filter solutions in power quality. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Lead initiatives in design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation of electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in electrical equipment.
- Develop advanced technology magnetic concepts and products for harmonic filters and motor protection filters for AC drive and power electronics application
- Design power distribution units (PDUs) with multiple transformer outputs designed to distribute electric power
- Translate Customer technical requirements into cost effective electrical designs in accordance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements
- Assist in development of validation testing of prototype designs
- Provide guidance and direction for support resources including Designers and Lab Technicians
- BSEE is required
- 8 years of experience minimum
- Proficiency in Ansys Maxwell and Ansys Simplorer are a plus
- Proficiency in Optimized Program Service LLC., Transformer Design Software is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.