Contract position: Applications Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Merrimack, NH area. The Applications Engineer will be responsible for verification of correct product application, generating quotes, preparation of support documentation, and customer support. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Generate quotes for hardware and engineering.
- Understanding of high and low voltage controls, programming variable frequency drives, reading parts manuals, electrical drawings and flow charts.
- High level troubleshooting as well as design and implementation of resolution.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, including support and follow-up on customer concerns and problems.
- Desgree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 1-3 years of technical experience with strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Knowledge or certification in industrial fluid processing equipment (nozzles, valves, sensors, tanks piping, mixing, coating, conveying, blending, cleaning) is beneficial
- Technical experience in the pharmaceutical/food/beverage/dairy-process related industry is a HUGE PLUS
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.