Permanent position: 3rd Shift Quality Inspector located near Richmond, IL for a leading manufacturer of components used in the medical industry. This role is responsible to perform audits, inspections, and testing that ensures our customer's product meets or exceeds their specifications and requirements. Candidate must have a high school diploma with at least one (1) year of Quality related experience for a manufacturing company. This is a direct hire role for a growing organization. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Performing audits, inspections, and testing that ensures our customer's product meets or exceeds their specifications and requirements
- Conduct inspections at First Article, In-Process, Incoming and completes Final Inspections per inspection plans.
- Identify nonconforming material and initiate nonconforming reports
- Utilize inspection tools such as calipers, micrometers, smart scope, scales, fixtures, gauges, and microscopes to measure or inspect parts for compliance
- Read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Perform basic mathematical operations and perform measured conversions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least one (1) year of Quality Inspector related experience for a manufacturing company
- Injection Molding experience (desired)
- Basic math skills to use scales and measure weights
- Excellent benefits
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Shift pay differential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.