Permanent position: Reliability Leader located just West of Indianapolis, IN at a world-wide leading innovative heavy industrial manufacturer. This position is responsible to develop and implement a sustainable reliability program, which reduces the facilities total cost of ownership and improves equipment utilization and performance. To be considered - Associate Degree in Technical field (Mechanical or Electrical Technology is preferred) with reliability experience to troubleshoot and perform root-cause-analysis on equipment in a manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Reliability Manager
Requirements for the Reliability Manager
- Owner of the preventive and predictive maintenance systems.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to members of the organization in the area of electrical/mechanical reliability
- Directs the maintenance and reliability organizations in the implementation and practicing of good safe working practices
- Coordinate and provide appropriate training on PM/PdM techniques for selected electrical/mechanical.
- Review and comply with the Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Development and facilitation of appropriate education/training programs in support of the Reliability Program.
- Associate Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology.
- Minimum of five (5) years of reliability equipment experience in an industrial or heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience in a metals, steel or aluminum environment is preferred
- Experience working in a unionized environment is coveted
- Experience developing and facilitating training programs of personnel in support of the Electrical/Mechanical Reliability Program
- Excellent leadership, team-building and interpersonal skills
- Full benefits package (medical, prescription drug, dental, life insurance, savings and retirement)
- Relocation assistance
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.