Permanent position: Leading Medical Device Manufacturer is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Technician near Fort Lauderdale, FL. The employee will primarily be responsible for assisting engineers with new process development activities, process evaluations, validation testing, test fixture development and production/process troubleshooting. Position is eligible for OT pay (1.5X). This is a second shift opportunity. There is a second shift rate differential as well. We are seeking local candidates at this time. Responsibilities for the Engineering Associate
Requirements for the Engineering Associate
- Assists engineers with new process development activities, process evaluations, validation testing, test fixture development, production/process trouble shooting.
- Schedule and maintain calibrations of equipment
- Execute required preventive maintenance of equipment
- Provide production and engineering support
- Execute IQ/OQ/PQ and TMV
- Develop, test, and evaluate prototype processes
- Carry out process development builds, testing and data analysis
- B.S. in Engineering or - 2 - year Technical degree with medical device experience
- Experience working for a medical device manufacturer
- Understanding of quality system (e.g. 21CFR820, ISO13485) requirements.
- Solidworks experience is a plus
- Machining experience (Mill, Lathe, Drill Press) is helpful
- World Class Comprehensive Benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Eligible for OT (1.5x) pay
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.