Permanent position: Mechanical Engineering Manager needed at a rapidly growing, cutting edge consumer electronics organization located just West of Fort Lauderdale, FL. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. These are direct hire roles. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineering Manager
- Manage mechanical engineering team on an interdisciplinary product team through development, design, measurement, and assembly.
- Works closely with electrical, optical, systems, industrial design, and manufacturing teams to design quality, high-volume, consumer products.
- Direct and coordinate activities involved in design, fabrication, operation, application, testing, and production.
- Apply engineering principles while designing products and developing testing
- Work with discipline-specific development teams to identify technical requirements, scope, features, and risks
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from four-year college or university
- Expert knowledge of high-volume production fabrication methods used in high-tech consumer electronics or medical device products .
- Expert knowledge of CREO, FMEA, tolerance analysis, and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GDT)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience building and testing prototype systems in a team environment
- Must have experience taking products from concept all the way to creation.
- Top notch progressive company culture
- Annual bonus program with great payout track record
- Company equity
- Company paid medical insurance
- Relocation package
- Unlimited PTO program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.