Opto-Mechanical Engineer needed at a rapidly growing, cutting edge consumer electronics organization located just West of Fort Lauderdale, FL. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. These are direct hire roles. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for researching, planning, and designing electromechanical products and systems
- Directs and coordinates activities involved in design, fabrication, operation, application, testing, and production
- Applies engineering principles developing, testing and modifying designs
- Closely interacts with ID, human factors, electronics, machine vision, optical, mechanical, content, and software organizations to derive, validate, and subsequently verify system performance
- Manage projects
- Proficient in developing unique concepts and designs for fixtures, calibration equipment, or production components using 3D CAD (ie CREO, Solidworks).
- BS required
- 2+ years researching, planning and designing electromechanical products; opto-mechanical preferred
- 3D CAD design experience (ie CREO, Solidworks).
- Must have experience designing products for high volume manufacturing
<Benefits for the Electro-Mechanical Engineer
- Top notch progressive company culture
- Annual bonus program with great payout track record
- Company equity
- Company paid medical insurance
- Relocation package
- Unlimited PTO program
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.