Contract position: Project Manager needed for an opportunity in Broken Arrow, OK. The Engineer will be responsible forhe overall execution and performance of mechanical retrofit projects. You will be responsible for following consistent and repeatable project management standardized procedures and processes, and achieving financial results on assigned projects. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Oversees the mechanical retrofit process to insure that it is performed in accordance with company standard practices.
- Secures new work and change orders from the existing customer base. Estimates mechanical work and presents proposals to the customer.
- Coordinates the drawing layouts / detailing for proper job installation.
- Provides ongoing cost and estimate analysis reporting. Manages allocation of costs to financial reporting systems.
- Responsible for asset management including collections, cost control, progress billings and payables.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with customers and subcontractors. Attends job progress meetings as required. Ensures subcontractors understand expectations of the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- 8+ years of comprehensive, technical and operational knowledge of the service business, particularly related to smaller fast track retrofit, remodel and tenant improvement types of projects.
- Installation and Service experience related to complex HVAC Mechanical systems and equipment is desired.
- Proficient in Project Management software and financial accounting systems. Strong Personal Computer capabilities in MS Office (excel, word, power point), Adobe Writer, Visio and basic Windows environment.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.