Permanent position: A multi-billion dollar systems integrator in Troy, MI is seeking a Controls Engineer to add to their growing team. This global company is seeking a candidate with experience with designing, implementing, and programming PLCs/SLCs. Ideally someone with experience with Siemens (TIA Portal). The company would like to have someone based out of Michigan, train onsite for 6 months, and then go onsite to one of their largest customers in South Carolina (4 weeks away, 1 week back home) for at least 6 months. This is a direct hire position and the company has several projects passed that. Hourly rate is flexible ($35 an hour and into the $40s for the right candidate) + OT. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Manage controls project from start to finish including design, implementation, and some trouble shooting
- Program PLC or SLCs, particularly Siemens TIA Portal
- Travel to customer sites over 50%, including international customers
- BS in Engineering preferred but not required
- Ability to program Siemens PLCs
- Hourly rate is flexible ($35 an hour and into the $40s for the right candidate) + OT.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.