Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Manufacturing/Tooling Engineer. This position is located near Auburn, IN. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the development and improvements of all manufacturing processes. The ideal candidate will have experience in CNC Machining and programming of multi-axis lathes and machining centers The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $95K. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Analyze part prints and develop CNC machine programs to yield a quality part. Determine themost efficient sequence of operations, and control the content of operational sheet changesbased on Product Engineering specifications and document in product specifications.
- Drive continuous improvement based upon Lean Principles. Participate in Lean events andteams.
- Ensure that all processes and actions provide for a safe work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical or Industrial)
- CNC Machining and programming of multi-axis lathes and machiningcenters
- Experience with Tooling and Fixture design
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent positionSalary commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $55KMedical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.