Contract position: Document Support Specialist needed for the Global Leader of Industrial Automation and Technology located in Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will support the administrative and technical documentation activities within a specific engineering team. Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Documentation support which includes creating, formatting, and reviewing customer technical documentation.
- Provide transaction support of documentation transmittals.
- Manage our Archival records retrieval and scanning process.
- SAP transaction support for general order maintenance.
- Provide assistance to management team as needed for maintaining and generating reports.
- Education: 2 year degree or equivalent job related experience.
- PC Skills with Proficiency in MS Office (excel, word, power point)
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality and a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Technical Writing skills Experience and proficiency in SAP Higher Proficiency in Excel (data entry, pivot tables, charts, etc)
- Contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.