Permanent position: Field Service Engineer needed for a client in the Cincinnati area. Looking for somone who has a strong background in industrial automated machinery and has exposure to robotics. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer
Requirements for the Field Service Engineer
- Repair, alter, and overhaul machine tools, machines, robots, and production equipment.
- Responsible for all preventative maintenance and upkeep on newer and older model robots at customer sites.
- Takes service calls from customers to perform necessary maintenance.
- Assist Production Technicians in fabrication, assembly, wiring, testing, troubleshooting, disassembly, packing, and installing customer specific robotic automation systems.
- Associates degree or better desired, but will hire somone who has good expeirence.
- Ability to read mechanical / electrical drawings, diagrams, and schematics in order to repair, maintain, or troubleshoot automation machinery and robots is a plus.
- Must be willing to travel 50% plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.