Contract position: An Event Production Engineering Project Coordinator for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products is needed in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This position will serve as a point of contact between EP Engingeering and the company stakeholders who will ultimately own daily operation of these event spaces and engagement centers. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Maintain Statements of Work (SOWs) for 3rd party delivery partners (AV Integrators, etc) on a project . Ensure 3rd party delivery partners are properly set up to work at the company.
- Use internally available tools to track project progress and maintain records as the source of truth for EP Engingeering. Manage work quotes from AV Integrators, gather approvals, and submit purchase requests .
- Work with the AV Integrator and Program Manager on the project to make sure Assets are appropriately captured and tracked. Organize postmortem efforts as requested.
- At least 2 years experience in AV Integration and Project Coordination.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging AV and lighting technologies and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Prefer experience working with CAD and PDF files.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.