Permanent position: Engineering consulting firm is looking to add a Civil Engineer to their growing team! This is a direct hire opportunity located in Saint Simons Island, GA. The ideal candidate should possess a BS Degree in Civil Engineering and at least 3 years of experience with civil construction projects. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Responsible for writing and signing off on proposals.
- Responsible for identifying key permit milestones.
- Design key infrastructure and oversee plan production.
- Communicate with review authorities and clients on behalf of the firm.
- Additional Project Management duties assigned.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience on civil projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD is needed; specifically AutoCAD Civl 3D.
- Experience in land/site development design and permitting.
- Company health insurance.
- Generous annual bonus program in addition to base salary.
- Additional 25% contributed by employer to Employees' Retirement Plan after 3 years of employment.
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.