Permanent position: Process Engineer Supervisor - Richmond, VA. Global manufacturer seeks to hire a Process Engineer Supervisor to improve processes, products and production within a specific area of the plant. Heavy industrial experience and BS Engineering desired.Responsibilities for the Process Engineering Lead
Requirements for the Process Engineering Lead
- Oversee, direct and coordinate all Process Engineering activities. Ensure process control, output quality and achievement of Process Engineering goals according to schedule.
- Review Process Engineering performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine cost reduction and process improvement opportunities. Continuously improve Engineering processes and quality.
- Manage Process Engineering staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Promote Safety culture and ensure all safety, environmental and ergonomic requirements are met.
- BS Engineering or Business Administration.
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing or heavy industry.
- Supervision experience of hourly employees desired.
- Full benefits, paid relocation, bonus potential, 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.