Contract position: We are looking for an Electrical Drafter/Designer to work for a leading defense contractor in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a contract position that is expected to last 9-12 months with possible extension based on performance. Responsibilities for the Electrical Designer
Requirements for the Electrical Designer
- Draft engineering drawings of cable and cable harness designs for military or automotive applications
- Perform GD&T and Electrical Drawings
- 3+ years of electrical cable drafting/design
- Experience with GD&T and Electrical Drawings
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products, especially MS Visio
- Experience with Zuken E3 is preferred
- Familiarity with ASME Y14.100-2013 and ASME Y14.5-2009 is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.