Contract position: Mechanical Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Brookville, PA area. The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for participating in the design and engineering products from concept to commissioning. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Review and interpret technical specifications
- Document component technical information and analysis/calculations
- Develop design package and technical package information as required.
- Review technical drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide and perform engineering assistance for field service problems.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Participate in engineering projects and engineering meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD drafting and Solid Modeling
- Written communication and organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Industry leading contractor benefits! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.