Permanent position: Machine Assemblers needed for a great company with an outstanding culture and plenty of room for growth. These are first shift roles with a company that designs and manufactures capital equipment. There is also usually an opportunity to work up to 10 hours of OT a week. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Mechanical Technician
- Assemble sub-assemblies and assemblies to customer specifications.
- Plumbs pneumatics and hydraulics to proper specifications.
- Rebuild outdated or worn machines.
- Associates in machine maintenance preferred but will accept equivalent experience.
- PLC troubleshooting a big plus!
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.